My name is Christina. I am a mother, a wife, a teacher, a geek and a photographer.
I have always loved photography, but never found my true passion for it until recently. After my first son (and business namesake) was born, my husband bought me a DSLR and that was the start of all this! I taught myself the ins and outs of my camera and the art and technique of great photography and went nuts. Why? Because anything worth doing is worth doing right. I am a perfectionist and a HIGHLY competitive person. I will never stop learning and growing as an artist and person. Because the day you stop learning is the day you die. Living in the moments and capturing them for ever is so much better! I want to Carpe the Heck out of each Diem!
- I love shoes. Well, technically you can call it an obsession. I have over 92 pairs. Yes, I wear them all. No, not at once.
- I secretly wish that Clinton and Stacy from TLC’s What Not to Wear would show up and ask me to be their co-host. I would rock that.
- Nutella is the ambrosia of the gods. Period.
- I am blessed to have the greatest husband and father to my two boys be my best friend who can make me laugh and feel all giddy inside even after 16 years together.
- My two boys are wild and crazy and I wouldn’t want them any other way.
- I love cowboy boots & lace, sequins, scarves and hats.
- I loathe and detest eating anything from the sea.
- I have an unholy obsession with all things peacock feather.
Life is a blessing and I love capturing those moments that take our breathe away!
Christina Blanarovich | firstname.lastname@example.org | 845-248-0337